Vintage, it's the in thing! Relive half a century (1950-2000) of design, style, fashion, graphics and advertising...in Brussels Expo in May 2015!
Whether it is the "glorious 30s", the "swinging 60s", the "Sexy Disco 70s" or even the "Pop 80s", the weekend is dedicated to vintage! Sellers and designers will set up their pop-up boutiques in a retro setting, and will unpack their treasures to create a genuine themed space.
Close to 3000m² will be fitted out so that you can take a trip through the years, styles, and ways of life. Friday will begin with an evening opening followed by a Retrorama Evening. And Saturday, Sir Cliff Richard himself will be perfoming in concert. a one-off meet&greet scheduled.
Fans welcome! Retrorama is:
- Clothing, accessories and interactive entertainment...and also:
- JUKEBOX JUNKIES: a spot dedicated to vinyl records, CDs and instruments, dance classes and DJ sessions.
- LUNAR BAR: a spot dedicated to old games, next to the bar offering a wide selection of beers.
- TEA TIME: a team room where the furniture, crockery and vintage decor is available to buy!
- BEAUTY CASE: a beautifully vintage spot for Her and Him. Take home a digital vintage souvenir!
- RESTORAMA: a gourmet vintage market with rustic food trucks. A "Cocktail Bar" awaits you on the first floor!
- CINERETRO: adverts, programmes, scenes from cult films, and video clips shown all day long on the big screen!
- MOBILORAMA: cars, scooters, motorbikes, bicycles...to buy or simply admire!
- COLLECTORS4 CORNER: a magical corner of Vintage objects. An exclusive spot is also scheduled for rare, precious and symbolic objects.
- COMIC STRIP BOULEVARD: Marvel&Co, figurines, to buy sell and/or exchange!
- PUBLIRAMA: old magazines, catalogues, posters, books...available to buy!
- BRICORETRO: a "Do It Yourself" spot to show off or perfect your sewing, knitting and DIY skills from yesteryear.
- KIDS PLAYGROUND: a (supervised) paradise, where children can have a go of vintage games and educational workshops.
- Art Deco enthusiasts will not be forgotten!
Retrorama is the vintage festival!
- website : http://flashback.brussels/fr/line-up-tickets/tickets-pass
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.