Designed by architect Balat (Victor Horta's teacher) these greenhouses are some of Brussels' most remarkable monuments. In Brussels in April 2014!
This magical place will delight both lovers of 19th century architecture and green-fingered plant enthusiasts.
The highly impressive greenhouses with their ironwork frames are home to a charming range of flora and many rare species.
They are magnificent buildings to discover time and time again.
What you can see: Outside the greenhouses themselves, you can visit Queen Elisabeth's workshop. The itinerary will sometimes take you outside, to a part of the castle's park.
A royal visit awaits!
Entrance and exit from the gardens through the main gates of Laeken castle, Avenue de la Dynastie.
Entry is €2.50 per person. Free for under 18s.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.monarchie.be
- Royal Greenhouses in Laeken (LAEKEN)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013
- Brussels by Water - Summer Cruises
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian