Jean Nature Walk (& Waffles!)
Jean Nature's house used to be an inn, and every Easter Monday the manageress would bake waffles... a legend of La Hamaide on 21/04/14!
The walk that bears the name of "Jean Nature" is 6.5km long, enough for you to discover the beauty of the Pays des Collines (the Hill District).
Departure at 2pm from the Ecomusée (ecological museum) of the Pays des Collines, Plada 6, 7890 La Hamaide (Ellezelles).
And at the end of the walk, you're expected at the Ecomusée to taste the local beers and waffles. The waffles are slightly salty and contain bacon, the ideal appetizer with a glass of beer at the bar of the Ecomusée of the Pays des Collines.
Idès Dionkre and Hugo Heymans planned the walk for you.
For more information, please contact the organiser, details below!
Tourist information on the town ELLEZELLES
- LIVING MUSEUM OF THE LAND OF THE HILLS (LAHAMAIDE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate