La Ducasse des Maréchaux - 25km Equestrian Rally
Annual meeting for some 100 horse riders, passionate about all things horses. Every 2nd Sunday in October at La Hamaide, 13/10/13 and 27/10/13.
Assembly point: 9am at the Ecomusée du Pays des Collines.
At 10am, Didier Louf and his horses set off for a free horse and carriage ride of 1h30 to discover the Pays des Collines.
When you return: dinner - Organic soup and sandwiches (€5 without drink, €2.5 for children).
Signing up to take part in the ride costs €4 per horse/horseand carriage (2 free drinks).
To get more information, don't hesitate to contact Paul Naets (068/64.61.57) or the Ecomusée du Pays des Collines (068/64.51.55).
For more information, contact the organiser, information below!
Tourist information on the town ELLEZELLES
- LIVING MUSEUM OF THE LAND OF THE HILLS (LAHAMAIDE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont
- Halloween at Naturaparc
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate