Festivities at Lantin Fort
Historical entertainment, commemorations and the largest gathering of Second World War military vehicles. In Lantin in August 2015!
At 10pm there'll be the traditional dance evening with an American-style show! On Saturday morning take a look at the military flee market and watch the demonstration in the afternoon.
Throughout the weekend, you'll have the chance to discover over 250 vehicles that will fill the entire fort and surrounding area. Military camps of the time will be reconstructed.
In the evening you can enjoy dinner (booking required) in the marquee and join in the USO retro dance.
Learn from your ancestorsOn Sunday, visitors can discover various activities and learn about all sorts of expertise from the past.
But that's not all! There will also be a string of agriculture-related activities for you to learn about old trades and forgotten techniques (vintage tractors, the wheat cycle, traditional ploughing techniques, shearing, sheepdog training, home-made sheep and goats' cheese, honey production, etc.)!
Tastings, dinner, audio-guided tours and a variety of games for children!
Tourist information on the town JUPRELLE
- Lantin Fort (LANTIN)
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège