Foire du Verre de Lasne - The Lasne Glaas Fair
A major European Gathering of Glassware lovers. Discover a unique passion that shines brightly. In Lasne on 05 and 06/10/13.
This gathering is a must in any glass and crystal "aficionados". No less than 420 tables filled with glasses and crystals.
Tens of thousands of pieces
- At the Val St Lambert, St Louis and Vonèche,
- Herbatte, Baccarat and Chênée,
- Murano, Bohême and Zoude,
- Glass pasta by Gallé, Daum, Schneider, Leloup, Lalique,…etc !
This 23rd edition will welcome 70 glass and crystal experts.
It is also:
- Workshops and encounters
- various exhibitions and initiatives
- rigorously selected exhibitors
- reception, car parking and food and drinks.
The experts have crystal engraved into their hearts. Finding a beautiful glass piece - whether it's decorative, utilitarian or a collector's item - is always fascinating.
Since its creation, the Glass Festival has been intricately linked with the "Amis des Aveugles" (Friends of the Blind).
Entry costs €6 (money contributes to raising funds for guide dogs).
From 10am to 6pm.
Form more information visit the website below or contact the organiser.
Tourist information on the town LASNE