Foire du Verre de Lasne - The Lasne Glaas Fair
A major European Gathering of Glassware lovers. Discover a unique passion that shines brightly. In Lasne on 05 and 06/10/13.
This gathering is a must in any glass and crystal "aficionados". No less than 420 tables filled with glasses and crystals.
Tens of thousands of pieces
- At the Val St Lambert, St Louis and Vonèche,
- Herbatte, Baccarat and Chênée,
- Murano, Bohême and Zoude,
- Glass pasta by Gallé, Daum, Schneider, Leloup, Lalique,…etc !
This 23rd edition will welcome 70 glass and crystal experts.
It is also:
- Workshops and encounters
- various exhibitions and initiatives
- rigorously selected exhibitors
- reception, car parking and food and drinks.
The experts have crystal engraved into their hearts. Finding a beautiful glass piece - whether it's decorative, utilitarian or a collector's item - is always fascinating.
Since its creation, the Glass Festival has been intricately linked with the "Amis des Aveugles" (Friends of the Blind).
Entry costs €6 (money contributes to raising funds for guide dogs).
From 10am to 6pm.
Form more information visit the website below or contact the organiser.
Tourist information on the town LASNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels