The Plants and Garden Festival - At the jardins D'Aywiers gardens
The latest edition of the Plant and Garden Festival in the Aywiers Gardens is here! At the Cistercian abbey of Aywiers in Lasne, from 04 to 06/10/13!
Come and have a magical walk with friends and family or even alone. This autumn, the theme will be winter!
Some 180 garden professionals from Belgium and abroad are looking forward to giving you gardening advice and suggesting to you their quality products: specialised plant nurserymen, landscape architects, artists and craftsmen, a "garden" bookshop...
A host of activities awaits you:
- Tips on how to choose the perfect seasonal plant
- discover the 5 vegetable or perennial plants that are interessing and easy to grow
- learn the secrets, tricks, and tips to keeping beautiful plants
- a new collection of nesting boxes
- a questions and answers session about compost
- the "favourites" of the tree and plant nursery exhibitors
- visits of the old Aywiers abbey
- a discovery workshop
- and a whole heap of activities for children!
Tourist information on the town LASNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Jean-Pol - Pleasure in Movement" exhibition in Brussels
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels
- Rembrandt in black & white at BOZAR