Event : Beer
2nd hop festival at the Stoclet mill in Leval-Trahegnies
Around 30 special blonde, brown, amber and fruity beers will be on display at the Stoclet mill in Leval-Trahegnies. A real treat awaits you from 15 to 17/08/14!
Apart from the well-known classics, the honey-flavoured vintage "La Relève", the Aubéole d'Estinnes, the BR from the Demanez Brewery, as well as a range of artisan brewed beers in Leval and some little known will also be present.
Some rare vintage beers, such as the Bush de Nuits or the Binchoise Xo will be available to taste.
As for the programme this year, well it's very festive:
- Friday 15 August from 3pm: The bar opens and the launch of games requiring skill.
- 7pm: A special "Cuvée des Trolls" activity at the cost of a tankard.
- 8.30pm: Concert from the 2day group, a pop-rock cover band.
- Saturday 16 August at 3pm: The bar opens and music entertainment begins.
- 7pm: Charcuterie/cheese supper (reservation only) for €13.
- 9pm: A party with the biggest hits from the 80s and 90s.
- Sunday 17 August at 10.30am: The bar opens with a "La Relève" aperitif.
- 1pm: BBQ (reservation only) for €16, including entrecôte or mixed, potatoes and crudité salad.
- Until 10pm: Live music entertainment.
Children won't be forgotten with a bouncy castle and a bread or sausage brochette available for them.
For Saturday and/or Sunday bookings, please call the number below or send an email to the address below.
- tel. : +32 (0) 486 63 28 28
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town BINCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.