Christmas in Libramont
Experience the unmissable Christmas event in the Ardennes! A convivial, warm, festive and joyful family celebration in Libramont, from 18 to 20/12/15.
For three days, some 12,000 visitors are expected to wander the aisles of this Christmas market, take part in workshops and entertainment, uncover original gifts and taste delicious local regional produce... and all in a warm and convivial atmosphere and protected from the elements.
Food and drink, artisan creations, decorations, jewellery, books and toys...
You can't fail to find the touch of originality and authenticity that you are looking for in a convivial atmosphere, with the added bonus of shows and concerts for all ages.
Come and enjoy three days of shows and magic in Libramont!
You will be invited to take part in activities, and aside from the ice-skating rink, God knows there's no shortage of activities:
- Coral concerts and brass bands
- story tales and book signings
- workshops: Christmas decorations, Christmas biscuits, board games, writing
- art competition: "La Crèche dans tous ses états" (The Nativity scene in all its forms)
- seasonal, regional and Christmas specialities tastings
- discover the talents, traditions and artisan craftsmen and women of the region
- and, of course, you last bit of Christmas shopping!
- Adults €5
- Children (6-12 years) €1
- Children (5 years and under) free
- Family (parents and their children) €10
- Student/Senior/Group (15 people) €4.
Tourist information on the town LIBRAMONT-CHEVIGNY