Noël en Fête - A Festive Christmas - The Liberchies Christmas Market
Experience the unmissable Christmas event in the Ardennes! A convivial, warm, festive and joyful family celebration in Libramont, from 20 to 22/12/13.
Noël en fête will of course have all the usual elements of a traditional Christmas market, with a large range of seasonal exhibitors, but it will offer more than that!
Its concept is based on the 5 human senses (sight, sound, smell, taste and touch) and all of them will be needed throughout your visit.
The new central attraction will be the large indoor ice-skating rink (12x24).
Indoor like the rest of the market in fact, except for the open air terrace.
Hall 3 (4200m²) will transform for you into a Christmas village, with aisles, terraces, artisan craftsmen and women and a gourmet village, a workshops village, restaurant-chalets, etc...
You will be invited to take part in activities, and aside from the ice-skating rink, God knows there's no shortage of activities:
- Coral concerts and brass bands
- story tales and book signings
- workshops: Christmas decorations, Christmas biscuits, board games, writing
- art competition: "La Crèche dans tous ses états" (The Nativity scene in all its forms)
- seasonal, regional and Christmas specialities tastings
- discover the talents, traditions and artisan craftsmen and women of the region
- and, of course, you last bit of Christmas shopping!
Quality and authenticity are the key.
- Adults €5
- Children (6-12 years) €1
- Children (5 years and under) free
- Family (parents and their children) €10
- Student/Senior/Group (15 people) €4.
A varied programme which will delight all ages and give you the most magical of Christmases!
Tourist information on the town LIBRAMONT-CHEVIGNY