Rediscover the ardent city and make the most of the summer best: sun, cocktails, music... what more could you wish for? In Liège from 11 May to 14 September 2012
Forget the winter, take out your straw hats and flip flops and simply sizzle of enjoyment this summer at the Apéros@Liège, in every nook of the city, even the most unexpected!
To make the party more fun, entertain yourselves and your friends with a game of:
- deckchair sessions
- different musical styles from the 80's, 90's, swing, salsa, you name it!
- Happy Hour from 5.30pm to 6.30pm (great discounts on drinks)
For full details join the facebook group "Apéros@Liège"
11/05 @ Jardin Botanique
25/05 @ Berme centrale on boulevard Piercot
08/06 @ Garden of the church of Saint Jacques
22/06 @ Parc de la Boverie
03/08 @ Heliport Garden
24/08 @ Parc d'Avroy
14/09 @ Jardin Botanique
Free entry from 5.30pm to 11.30pm
Bars and snacks
You'd been waiting for them for a while, and here they come finally: the Apéros @ Liège are back to take you along untrodden paths!
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life