BUEREN IN FLOWERS
This time, it's in daylight that the public will discover the Bueren Mount in an unusual way: the 374 steps will be decorated with flowers entirely imagined and realised by the Service Espaces publics - Plantations de la Ville de Liège. This is a real challenge and a great premiere for the city of Liège! This unusual configuration hasn't, however, reduced the creativity or the enthusiasm of the teams from Liège who have been working on the project of this first "BUEUREN IN FLOWERS!" for several months.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 221 93 67
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!