Festival : Circus
European Circus Festival - Liege, the Christmas City
Experience a celebration of the circus with a competition to decide the best current acts. The public is the judge! In Liege in December 2014!
All the performers share a common goal: to surpass themselves.
They are accompanied by a large orchestra and by Monsieur Loyal, the indispensable and charismatic ringmaster.
The circus is all about the eyes of a child that twinkle and widen with amazement at the skills of the jugglers and acrobats.
This festival offers you all of that, and much more!
The schedule and list of participants for this 23rd edition can be found on the website below.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 222 28 82
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Spa Six Hours Endurance Race - Car Race
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Bikers' Days
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.