Gallic village in Liège
The Gallic village is an institution in the Ardent city! A golden opportunity to combine good humour and good food! In Liège from 25/06/14 to 14/07/14!
- ham on the bone, spit-roasted ham, paella,
- grilled fillet of duck and products from the southwest,
- oliebols, Savoyard tart,
- home-made ravioli, snails ...
- handcrafted wine and beer,
- cocktails, cervoise and brandy..and many more!
The covered terraces in front of most of the chalets mean food and drinks can be consumed on the spot.
Liège is friendly, warm and... Gallic!
Who hasn't succumbed to the charms of this colourful, lively village one day or another, where good food and friendliness go hand in hand?
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 254 97 97
- fax : +32 (0) 4 254 97 98
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps