Event : Nature
Gardens in Liège
Over 70 private gardens open their doors to the public. There's also a plant festival. In Liège from 220/04 to 15/09/13.
What stands out above all is the quality of the exhibitors due to careful selection:
- Nurserymen, both professional and amateurs, from Euregio
- Artists: painters and sculptors
- Diverse demonstrations of floral art, orchid care, bonsai trees and topiary art
- Basket-making and compost heaps
- And books on gardening and for children.
The plant festival will take place on 02/06/13 at Englebermont.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.