Event : Beer
Hoppy Days - Liège Beer Festival
Feel like the Ardent City is lacking in an event combing beer discoveries and a festival atmosphere? Look no further, we've found one! In Liège from 12 to 14/09/14!
More than 150 various Belgian and foreign beers will be proposed by over 35 breweries over a 3-day period.
These beers will be carefully selected according to their quality, reputation of the brewery and/or their public success. Breweries present will range from microbreweries to the biggest names in Belgium...everyone will be represented.
Lots of informative, fun entertainments has been scheduled for as much novices as experienced tasters, and will feature:
- 10 "Authentic Trappist Product" trappiste beers on display and available to taste during the festival,
- Collectors' stands offering rare glasses, bottles and labels...
- Artisan beer workship, mini second-hand market and gastronomy,
- Music and Beer Blind Test!
Supplementary email contact: email@example.com
Friday and Saturday 12pm to 2am.
Sunday: 12pm to midnight.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Bikers' Days
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.