Interminéral: The Liège Minerals and Fossils Fair
International minerals and fossils fair...and market! Takes place in Liège on 09 and 10/11/13.
Over 100 Belgian and foreign exhibitors introduce you to the splendours created by nature.
4 conferences of 30 minutes will be proposed to the public.
Free of charge for children under 12 years of age.
- tel. : +32 (0) 85 23 29 39
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life