La Nocturne des Coteaux de la Citadelle - Night walk of the Citadel
A magical walk through alleys, stairs, terraces, gardens, paths, orchards... on the slopes and borders of the historic heart of Liège, October 2014.
The Nocturne des Coteaux de la Citadelle, an international event, has become a huge light festival in the region, as part of a new concept: Liège, city of Light.
More than 20,000 candles, projectors, fairy lights, torches... are lit along the trail.
This event always takes place on the first Saturday of October.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
- The Coteaux de la Citadelle (LIEGE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life