Le Décathlon du Houblon
The concept is simple: discover the city, discover some beers and have fun in the process. A passtime has become a real sport! In Liège, on 29/03/14.
As you walk from one stop to the next, you will visit several of Liège's cafés. In each café you will receive a free drink and as you go on throughout the day, various challenges and questions about the city of Liège add some spice to your route.
There are three ways to complete the challenge. The classic decathlon, but also:
- Two hexathlon routes,
- A light and athletic route
- A trappistes route.
A photo challenge
Throughout the day you will discover various special beers but you will also need to take part in various challenges, such as the already famous photo challenge.
With your trusty camera, you will have to take a number of photographs, sometimes funny, sometimes picturesque, but always unusual!
Don't hesitate to join the Décathlon du Houblon community on Facebook!
- website : http://www.decathlonduhoublon.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy