Tempo Color - Let's Develop Sustainably!
TEMPO COLOR is a festival, a market, entertainment, concerts and a wide range of projects linked to sustainable development. In Liège from 26 to 28/09/14!
The theme for this 14th edition is still under wraps, but a range of associations will get involved in "Points Colères pour la terre" ("Anger for Earth") to suggest questions in the squares of the city of Liège.
And, just like in 2013, the "Court-circuit" ("Short-circuit") market, originally dedicated just to food, now also focuses on reuse. This little market lets us discover more alternatives for a consumption and production which are more united, fair, and respectful to men and the earth.
Don't hesitate to join the Tempo Color community on Facebook!
- fax : +32 (0) 4 388 26 21
- website : http://www.chiroux.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life