The Liège October Fair - La Foire de Liège
The Liège October Fair stretches over 1km on Boulevard d'Avroy. Fun and excitement 7 days a week in the Ardent city! from 05/10 to 11/11/13!
At the fair you'll find all manner of wonderful attractions, from the most traditional to the most modern and extravagant! In short, there's everything you need for a fun afternoon with the family and/or friends!
Open at 2 pm on Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and on public holidays.
The other days: open at 3:30pm and closed at 0:30am (at 1:30am on Fridays, Saturdays and on the eve of public holidays).
2 days with discounts.
Download DISCOUNT VOUCHERS by clicking ici
- website : http://www.lafoire.be/crbst_16.html
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets