Vert Bleu Soleil - Holiday and Second Homes Fair.
Need a holiday? 200 stands, over 250 tour operators and 500 destinations covering 4 big themes over 10000m² await you in Liège in February 2015!
This family fair brings together all types of holidays, in one place! You'll find all the information you need for a great holiday.
Vert Bleu Soleil is also aimed at professionals, of course.
Each year, thanks to many activities, the visitors can win gourmet weekends, prestigious holidays, local regional produce hampers and make thousands of new discoveries. In short, anything to incite the visitors to "go green".
The 4 themes are:
- The holidays (planes, country cottages, hotels, clubs, amusement parks,...)
- campsites and water (water sports, caravanning and especially mobile homes)
- the garden (flowers, plants, garden tools,...)
- and crafts.
But that's not all!
As Vert Bleu Soleil also has a Sports Adventure space! 2000m² dedicated to young people, leisure and sports that are divided into three categories:
The "Fun" section complete with an aerial trail, a rope bridge, a rope ladder, abseiling, a rock climbing tower, a skate park, a mountain bike route, (electric) motorbike initiation and an outdoor 4x4 trail.
The "Classic" section which deals with the evergreen classics like badminton, table tennis, fencing, golf, etc.
And the "Mini Pouce" section, dedicated to small children with a psychomotricity module, an specialised trail, etc.
In short, the Sports Adventure space is discovery, sporting encounters, information and advice (including for persons with disabilities), sports and contests.
In search of sun, adventures or sport? Vert Bleu Soleil is here for you!
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 228 77 62
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life