Voix de Femmes Festival in Liège, Brussels and Ghent
For 9 days, meet artists from all horizons, offering a diverse, eclectic and committed programme. In Liège from 18 to 27/10/13.
These artists from Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, France, Haiti, India, Israel, Mali, la Réunion, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine... will show the diversity of their cultures and will offer, each in their own way, a reflection on the role and the place of women in the world.
- In Brussels (Flagey) from 05 to 30/10, a film retrospective, 2 film previews, and an exclusive opening concert!
- In Ghent, 5 concerts and a stand up comedy evening.
- And in Liège, from 21 to 27/10, 4 days at the Caserne Fonck (barracks) with 15 concerts, an exhibition, a cinema club, workshops, a 'Dimanche Suspendu' and a 'Que peut l'Art ?' (What can art do?) conference.
Women's creation in all it's forms, without boundaries
Once again this year, the festival strives to let the voices of the numerous women who want to participate in the transformation of society through art, be heard.
Discover talents and artistic methods that go outside the box and unique artists with unorthodox backgrounds.
For over 20 years, Voix de Femmes has been organising a biennial festival to showcase the innovation, strength and beauty of Feminine art, whatever the discipline or culture.
Unique in Belgium, this festival has inspired others like it all over the World.
Sunday 27/10 will be dedicated to the right of all to have food and will offer a convivial day full of optimism!
This event also takes place in Brussels!
Don't hesitate to discover the schedule!
Liège: Caserne Fonck (2 rue Ransonnet) and Le Churchill cinema (rue du Mouton Blanc).
Brussels: Le Flagey (place Sainte-Croix).
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps