The Saint André Fair in Lierneux
The Saint André Fair that takes place on 1 December every year is one of the oldest fairs in the Ardennes. In Lierneux on 30/11/13!
It resembles a large market with diverse objects and where you can still find the traditional fairground workers.
Throughout the morning, the Saint André group will be serving the local peket. Musical entertainment, street artists, face-painting for children and a visit from Father Christmas in the afternoon.
You'll get the opportunity to taste the local culinary speciality - La Vôte al rapèye - a potato and lardon pancake.
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 31 97 85
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town LIERNEUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Bikers' Days
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life