Folklore And Tradition : Carnival
Carnival in the centre of Lobbes, a fortnight before Easter. In presence of the "Société Royale des Hottes et des Nonancourts"
Tourist information on the town LOBBES
Visit our partners' webpages
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Les Musicales de Beloeil - Beloeil Music Experience
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.