Christmas Market in Louvain-La-Neuve.
Christmas market on place de l'Université, Grand-Place and place des Wallons. More than 100 exhibitors, in Louvain-la-Neuve from 14/12 to 23/12/13.
Awaken your senses and be amazed by the lights, parades, artisan products...
Father Christmas himself will once again be on hand to welcome and guide the youngest visitors.
Adults will wander among the different stalls and lose themselves on a journey through smells, tastes and crafts from (sometimes) far-away lands!
From traditional mulled wine from the Moselle region, to Christmas tree decorations and from gift ideas, to sausages and other foods...
The Christmas market is evolving and diversifying, all the while staying faithful to the spirit of joy and celebration!
Every day until 10:30pm on the Grand Place
This calls for a visit of the student city!
Tourist information on the town OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Color Run - "The Happiest 5km on the Planet" in Brussels
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Re-enactments
- Rubens - Sensation & Sensuality - Exhibition at BOZAR
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream