Christmas Market in Louvain-La-Neuve.
Christmas market on place de l'Université, Grand-Place and place des Wallons. More than 100 exhibitors, in Louvain-la-Neuve from 5 to 21 December 2014.
Awaken your senses and be amazed by the lights, parades, artisan products... Father Christmas himself will once again be on hand to welcome and guide the youngest visitors.
Adults will wander among the different stalls and lose themselves on a journey through smells, tastes and crafts from (sometimes) far-away lands!
From traditional mulled wine from the Moselle region, to Christmas tree decorations and from gift ideas, to sausages and other foods... The Christmas market is evolving and diversifying, all the while staying faithful to the spirit of joy and celebration!
Every day until 10:30pm on the Grand Place This calls for a visit of the student city!
Tourist information on the town OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience