Market - Arts And Crafts : Craft Industry
Louveigné, the village of pottery and ceramics
Almost 70 potters and ceramicists on site, in addition to creative workshops for children and adults and varied entertainment, all awaiting you in Louveigné on 27/07/14!
These pottery exhibitors from Belgium, France and Holland will show you their know-how in a colourful market.
Artisans at work, creative workshops for adults and children, musical entertainment.
Location: Place des Combattants from 10am to 6pm (Pottery village)
Tourist information on the town SPRIMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.