Market - Arts And Crafts : Craft Industry
Louveigné, the village of pottery and ceramics
Almost 70 potters and ceramicists on site, in addition to creative workshops for children and adults and varied entertainment, all awaiting you in Louveigné on 27/07/14!
These pottery exhibitors from Belgium, France and Holland will show you their know-how in a colourful market.
Artisans at work, creative workshops for adults and children, musical entertainment.
Location: Place des Combattants from 10am to 6pm (Pottery village)
Tourist information on the town SPRIMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.