Event : Nature
Forest Days - Belgian Logging Championships in Stavelot
Attend an unexpected logging competition with lots of activities: conferences, competitions, etc. In Stavelot on 20 and 21/09/14!
A trade fair linked to wood and renewable energy takes place on odd years. The championship takes place over 2 days: Saturday is reserved for the qualifying rounds. The final takes place on Sunday. Among the most spectacular challenges there are:
- Wood-cutting with a hand saw,
- Logging in the forest,
- Coppicing iron,
- Chainsaw balancing
- Chainsaw sculpting competition! (Sunday at 5pm).
Many enticing activities will be offered, for example a pollarding demonstration!
Malmedy's Forest Days take place on the third weekend in September every year.
Tourist information on the town MALMEDY
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.