Event : Festivities And Folkloric Traditions
Saint Pierre Fair - Local Fair
The "Saint Pierre" Fair is the largest in the region, and covers most of the town-centre. In Malmedy on the last weekend in June 2014!
This fair marks both the end of the school year as well as the approaching holidays. From Friday evening to Tuesday midnight, the party is in full swing in the streets of the centre of Malmedy, which are closed for the occasion.
On Friday at 7pm the music starts and fireworks will be set off in the abbey's park at 11pm. A family day with reduced price tickets is usually organised.
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 79 96 52
- website : http://www.malmedy.be
Tourist information on the town MALMEDY
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.