The Giant Omelette for 15 August in Malmedy
This omelette has become a real institution! It's given to the public by the Malmédy World Giant Omelette Brotherhood, 15 August!
An omelette made from 10,000 eggs in a giant 4-metre-wide frying pan.
- Musical entertainment,
- Public barbecue,
The full schedule can be found on the website below.
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 79 96 52
- website : http://www.malmedy.be
Tourist information on the town MALMEDY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps