The Apple Festival in Modave
Guided tours of the orchard, activities for children, workshops for pressing and cooking apples...a whole host of activities in Modave in October 2014!
- Pruning demonstrations
- conferences and information stands
- exhibition stands and determining old varieties
- fruit and orchard-based games
- sale and tasting of regional apple-based produce
- craftsmen at work…etc!
All of this in a fun and friendly atmosphere, with a bar and food and drink, face-painting, a brass band and various activities for children and adults!
(firstname.lastname@example.org) If you would like to take part in the event by giving us a helping hand, then please contact Marie-Odile (email@example.com).
Tourist information on the town MODAVE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy