Every two years, Momallia offers music, dancing, folklore, cuisine, flavours and crafts in the village of Momalle.
This event in the province of Liège brings together over 10,000 people. Momallia takes place on the rural "Mésanges" site in Momalle, one of the beautiful villages in Hesbaye.
Tourist information on the town REMICOURT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival