Festival : Art On Stage
"Au Carré" Festival in Mons
The sun is here and so is the "Au Carré" Festival! It's time to sit back and reassess your priorities. Stroll through the festival in Mons from 29/06 to 11/07/14!
The "Au Carré" Festival is back at its precious site: the Carré des Arts!
As we see the end of the building site, we see the beginning of two weeks, where culture, fun and gastronomy together in one place.
Red ribbon to cut, drinks to share, a summery atmosphere for festive and musical nights!
For this 15th edition, the festival proposes a return to your roots, a new formula and a never before seen theme!
A ballet of cranes and lorries, a pneumatic drill concerts and other building site machines.
It's undeniable: Mons is a city under construction.
Building sites surround the festival? Never mind! Embrace them!
The Festival au Carré will also be under construction itself!
On the menu for 2014:
- Creations, theatre and working stages,
- Open workshops, readings and concerts,
- Dancing, parties for youngsters...and plenty more!
Stroll through the festival and immerse yourself in the exaltation of this 2015 prelude!
Start your summer with an edition of the "under constuction" Festival Au Carré.... there is something for everyone!
Don't hesitate to join the "Au carré" Festival Facebook community!
More information and the line-up can be found on the website!
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 39 98 00
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.