Chocolate Festival in Mons
Melt in a pool of pleasure and let chocolate makers and enthusiasts show you their skills and their newest creations. In Mons on 21 and 22/03!
A new edition with chocolate-themed entertainment, tasting sessions and demonstrations, information to collect and a chance to buy some products! And all of this in the pedestrian space!
On the programme
The "Chocolate Show": the entertainment stage - a giant construction of a Mons building, made entirely out of chocolate, a creative cuisine demonstration and body painting.
"Le gâteau géant" (The giant cake): 1000 slices sold during previous editions for a charitable cause.
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 40 10 14
- website : http://www.mons.be
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- UNESCO Discovery Circuits in Mons
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises