Mons' Snowy Heart
For the latest edition of Mons' Snowy Heart, the city once again offers various enchanting activities for all ages! In Mons December 2015.
The city of Mons has also organised a 900m² ice-skating rink which is also accessible for people with reduced mobility, a superb Christmas tree and the traditional Christmas village made up of over 50 stalls.
Every year, a central theme is chosen for the Christmas village. The chalets and artisans who occupy them will offer you all the seasonal products and gift ideas that you could possibly imagine.
What about the entertainment provided for this year's edition? You won't be left wanting:
- Jugglers and illuminated stilt-walkers,
- Fire-breathers and musical troops,
- Father Christmas and Mrs. Christmas in a carriage... and even a curling sheet on place du Marché-aux-Herbes (exclusively €1 for children under 1m40)!
But that's not all! You will also be able to attend the latest edition of Féeries de Noël (magic of Christmas): a musical event made up of 14 musicians, 3 ballet companies and breathtaking costumes! Feathers, rhinestones and sequins galore!
In practiceThe 'Féeries' take place on 17/12 (2:30pm to 4:30pm) at the Royal Theatre of Mons. Tickets are sold for the one-off price of €25. For more info, call 065/39 59 39 The market will be closed on 01/01/2014. Ice-skating: €2.50 for adults, €1.50 for under 12s.
Mons' Snowy Heart? An unforgettable Christmas!
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate