Mons Street Theatre Festival
This free and out of the ordinary concept allows people of all ages to experience the pleasures of theatre at the heart of the city. In Mons from 19 to 21/09/14!
The scenes, which last 10 minutes and are spread around the historic city centre, have been entrusted to several different directors.
The only rule is to follow the year's theme. And in 2014, the theme will be... shhhhh! It's a surprise!
- Barrabas courtyard in the Hôtel de Ville,
- Jardin du Mayeur,
- MOC's courtyard. (Former Lycée Bervoets),
- the University Library's coutryard,
- the Hôtel de Gages' courtyard (rue d'Enghien),
- the foot of the belfry (rue des Gades).
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience