Photography triennial exhibit
20 phtographers were selected to display their vision of "Mons as a city to live today and to dream about tomorrow". In June 2015.
This will be the 2nd edition of an event offered by the Mons 2015 Foundation and the City of Mons in collaboration with the Royal Photo-club of Mons and Photography Museum in Charleroi.
For more information call 065 40 52 06
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- UNESCO Discovery Circuits in Mons
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!