Antiques fair uniting quality, charm, tradition and friendliness. Over 155 renowned Belgian and foreign antiques dealers. In Namur, 09 to 17/11/13.
The theme of this 37th Antica Namur will be... shhhhh! It's a surprise!
In terms of the quality of exhibitors, Antica Namur follows close on the heels of the great fairs in Brussels. The fair has several advantages to explain this phenomenon:
- Opening dates: one of the only fairs of its kind organised in autumn in Belgium and neighbouring countries,
- Next, the diversity of the sectors represented and the quality of the organisation,
- Finally, the atmosphere of the fair, which is both professional and very friendly!
A prestigious combination!
120 Belgian and foreign exhibitors will take over Namur Expo with elegant stands decorated like interiors. An exhibition space of 9000 m2 (+/- 4800 m2 of stands).
Over the years, Antica Namur has drawn people from the greatest Belgian houses!
But, above all, it's the expertise and advice which have given it its name: 3 experts are at the disposal of buyers. These specialists can be consulted freely at the Bureau des Experts, at the heart of the fair.
Antica Namur is the favourite fair of art and antiques lovers! A benchmark in its field! Don't miss it...
- fax : +32 (0) 2 740 10 10
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- The Cave's hidden denizens - Visits in Han-sur-Lesse
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg