Festival : Cinema
International "EOP" Film Festival (Extra & Ordinary People)
Quality fiction and documentary films. Experience the Belgian event for International Day of Persons with Disabilities. In Namur in December 2014!
EOP is a biennial festival for fiction and documentary films.
It concentrates on the realities and abilities of people who live with disabilities, whether by the subject or the person as an actor.
The films are split into several sessions and focused around particular themes and will open to the public:
- Premises accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Subtitling and sign language for the conferences
- Audio description and programmes in Braille or Daisy® on request
- Pictograms and respite care services
- Continuous, adapted transport and TEC shuttle services from Namur station
- Free, outsourced previews are also normally scheduled.
View the programme for this extraordinary festival!
In practiceSession tickets: €4 pre-sale, €5 on the door.
Festival pass: €15 pre-sale, €20 on the door.
Groups: (associations, schools/academic establishments, etc. Minimum 10 people): on request.
Gala evening (opening and closing) (session and cocktail): €10
The remote 'preview' sessions are free, but on reservation.
Payment is made over the counter at the venue.
The pass gives entry to all the sessions except the opening and closing galas.
Any reserved seats still unoccupied 10 minutes before the session will be made available for sale.
You are strongly advised to book your tickets in advance.
- website : http://eopfestival.be/fr/2013/billeterie
- tel. : +32 (0) 800 11 300
- website : http://www.eopfestival.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.