Festival : Music
La Fête des Solidarités - Arno, Blondie & Stephan Eicher
Take part in a festival with a friendly, festive, popular, colourful and multicultural programme! At the Namur citadel on 30 and 31/08/14!
Dedicated artists, who are eager to bring back citizens and their daily concerns to the heart of the debate, are given the floor.
Allow your way of thinking to evolve and take part in an event that is a genuine occasion of coming together, debate, expression, but also a party of thousands of citizens!
The festival consists of around 20 concerts, of which several are dedicated to children, alternating over the 2-day period between the stage on the Esplanade and the stage at the Théâtre de Verdure.
On the 2014 programme:
- Arno, Blondie and Stephan Eicher,
- Les Ogres de Barback and Irma,
- Balkan Beat Box and La Pegatina,
- Tinariwen, Babylon Circus and Coely,
- Black Bazar, Bai Kamara Jr and S-Crew!
The Fête des Solidarités also features:
- Debates and a village of associations,
- A "Cité des enfants" (Childrens' City), featuring: adventure paths, various entertainment, theatre, urban arts, a circus, bouncy castles, clowns and lots more!
Henri Des and Aldebert will also be performing in concert for a young crowd.
With a very affordable price (€25 per person for both days), and the festival aim being to attract a crowd sensitive to the values of solidarity and open-mindedness.
Join the Fête des Solidarités community on Facebook!
- website : http://www.lafetedessolidarites.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
- The Citadel of Namur (NAMUR)
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.