The Namur Corrida! Christmas Run
The Corrida is THE nocturnal run of the Christmas season. Run 7.8km through the splendidly illuminated city centre. In Namur, 07/12/13.
this year they are switching the route. The start line is at the Eldorado cinema, towards the top of the rue de Fer, and the finish line is in front of the city hall.
In all, you will complete three 2.57km laps (7.71km) through the city centre!
You have until 04/12 to sign up online. The race starts at 7:30pm and is divided into 2 categories:
- LADIES and juniors: born in 2000 or later
- MEN and juniors: born in 2000 or later.
Once signed up, you will receive gifts from sports shop Decathlon along with a €5 voucher for each participant.
The first three runners from each category will receive a gift voucher and prizes!
During the prize ceremony, there will also be a prize draw, including:
1 gourmet weekend (presence required) and a bike!
The prize ceremony takes place at 9:30 at the Centre Namurois des Sports.
Pre-inscription: transfer €5 to bank account BE45 0910 1779 5889 and send the sign up form to the Maison des Citoyens (Hôtel de Ville - rue de Fer - 5000 Namur) or to email@example.com Telephone: 081/24 63 78 - Fax: 081/24 60 03. Do not forget to include your name and date of birth.
Inscriptions on the day: €8 Saturday 08/12/13 at the Maison des Citoyens.
Pick up of race numbers and GPS timing chips from 4pm to 7pm. Inscriptions close at 7pm sharp.
Parking Hôtel de Ville - City Hall - evening tarrif from 6pm to 2am: €1.50
Changing rooms and shower at the Centre Namurois des Sports (avenue de Tabora).
- website : http://www.ville.namur.be/news.asp?idLayout=53&cid=4348&lcid=109
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Christmas 2014 at the Annevoie Gardens
- Special "Père Noël" Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- Maredsous Abbey's Christmas Market