The most famous Agriculture Fair in Walloon Brabant returns with new features, numerous competitions and beautiful animals. In Nivelles the 20/05/13!
Many animals on the Grand Place and surroundings, to everyone's delight!
You will find, among others:
- Competition animals exhibitions (Blanc Bleu Belge),
- sheep, goats, ostriches, etc.
- rabbits and poultry in the cloister of the collegiate church,
- thoroughbred horses in the Parc de la Dodaine,
- exhibitions of agricultural machines,
- and the sale of local regional produce.
Tourist information on the town NIVELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Brussels by Water - Summer Cruises