Event : Middle Ages
Medieval Weekend in Ouffet
Experience an artisan medieval market, music shows and food and drink at the Tour de Justice (Justice Tower). In Ouffet from 12 to 14/04/14.
This market takes place every two years and includes:
- Falconry shows,
- Bear leaders,
- Minstrel recitals,
- Judgment followed by a torch procession
- And death at the stake.
Ticket prices: €7 for one day or €10 for both days.
Tourist information on the town OUFFET
Visit our partners' webpages
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.