Carnaval du Printemps - Spring Carnival - Folklore and tradition in Rebecq
Come and celebrate spring and experience a festive moment: fun, music, costumes and a parade await you in Rebecq, on 05 and 06/04/14!
The parade will cross the villages of Quenast and Rebecq and will spread joy and fun as it goes by!
- Friday 4 April: Opening carnival ball
- Saturday 5 April: The Children's carnival! The children, in costume, parade through the centre of Rebecq from midday to 6pm. The parade sets off from the salle de l'Ancienne gare (the old station's hall) and will go down rue du Pont, rue Dr Colson and will pass by the site of the CPAS. The parade then returns to the salle de l'Ancienne gare. Inscriptions and the beginning of the parade at the municipal park - Rebecq Grand Place.
- Sunday 6 April: Carnaval de Printemps - Spring Carnival!
The parade crosses the villages of Quenast and Rebecq from 2pm!
From 11am: the floats gather between the chemin du Croly, place du Centenaire and place de Quenast.
At 1pm: parade sets off from Quenast Grand Place.
8pm: arrival at Quenast Grand Place and burning of the humps.
- tel. : +32 (0) 67 28 78 11
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town REBECQ
Visit our partners' webpages
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience