Autumn Festival in Rochefort
A festival celebrating Autumn and its abundances. A season full of colour, harvests and riches. In Rochefort on 06/10/13.
Regional producers, craftsmen, musicians and storytellers will share their talents with you this October. Animals and Mother Nature are ever present.
This year, the craftsmen of fire and the earth are the guests of honour!
There will be lots of activities based on working the land, fire and metal, such as:
- Wattle and daub, pottery and forge,
- bread ovens, bloomeries, smoking rooms…
- guided tours and storytelling tours
- a bar food and drinks!
- fax : +32 (0) 84 21 25 82
Tourist information on the town ROCHEFORT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel