Festival : Music
Botanique Nights - Wallonia and Brussels Federation Music Festival
The "Bota Nights" present more than 100 renowned international bands in the heart of Europe. A "must-do" festival, in Brussels in May 2015!
The "Botanique Nights", essentially dedicated to live music, host artists from all continents, whatever kind of music, rock, folk, hip hop, electro... The "Nights" are certainly considered the best modern music festival. A number of artists made their first appearance at the Botanique. The event is visited yearly by 30,000 music-lovers, who roam the gardens listening to the first songs by future great names of the music scene.
4 venues will host the event:
A part of the "Botanique Nights" and takes place in the Cirque Royal - rue de l'Enseignement 81 - 1000 Brussels (info: +32 (0)2 218 20 15)
On the menu for this new edition:
- Aloji, School is Cool, Coely and Amatorski,
- MLCD, Robbing Millions and Scarlett O'Hanna,
- Madensuyu, Carl and the Hommes-Boîtes,
- And lots more!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 218 37 32
- fax : +32 (0) 2 219 66 60
- French-speaking Community Arts Centre - Le Botanique (SAINT-JOSSE-TEN-NOODE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Intersections #4, CID & Friends in Brussels
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- The Power of the Avant-Garde Now and Then at BOZAR
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.