Festival : Jazz
Saint-Jazz-Ten-Noode - Jazz Festival!
A major jazz festival! A must for this genre, very popular but with a high-quality line-up. In Brussels on 12 and 13/09/14!
29th annual festival where each theatre, hotel, restaurant, café and all other public places, will have the opportunity to organise its own concert as part of the festival.
Saint-Jazz-Ten-Noode is an open door to the discovery or rediscovery of a style of music which is sometimes little-known.
As usual, Saint-Jazz will combine eras and styles!
Several generations of musicians will meet and go from classical jazz to soul via modern (or even funky) jazz!
(Video in French)
Don't hesitate to join the Saint-Jazz-ten-Noode Festival community on Facebook!
- French-speaking Community Arts Centre - Le Botanique (SAINT-JOSSE-TEN-NOODE)
- The Jazz Station (SAINT-JOSSE-TEN-NOODE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- WoW - "Wonders of Wildlife" exhibition in Brussels
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.