The Brussels Mediterranean Film Festival - MED
Some 70 films (fictions, documentaries, shorts), give a taste of recent productions from Mediterranean countries. In Brussels in December 2016.
It's aim is to promote cinema that is seldom, if ever, recognised, in addition to showcasing cultural wealth, debate and exchange.
This festival enables visitors to:
- Meet special guests such as actors, directors and producers,
- Move to the sound of melodies of the south during concerts and musical evenings,
- Taste the many flavours of the Mediterranean market.
When the greyness and the cold take hold of Brussels, the MED offers you something to heat up your senses!
- website : http://www.mocom.be
- French-speaking Community Arts Centre - Le Botanique (SAINT-JOSSE-TEN-NOODE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- "Micro, Bubble & Popular Cars" exhibition at Autoworld
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- In the Spotlight at Autoworld in Brussels