The Brussels Mediterranean Film Festival
Some 70 films (fictions, documentaries, shorts), give a taste of recent productions from Mediterranean countries. In Brussels in December 2014!
This festival enables visitors to:
- Meet special guests such as actors, directors and producers,
- Move to the sound of melodies of the south during concerts and musical evenings,
- Taste the many flavours of the Mediterranean market.
When the greyness and the cold take hold of Brussels, the MED offers you something to heat up your senses!
- website : http://www.mocom.be
- French-speaking Community Arts Centre - Le Botanique (SAINT-JOSSE-TEN-NOODE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- No Country for Young Men - Contemporary Greek Art in Times of Crisis