Easter Eggs Hunt and Treasure Hunt in Soignies
Take part in the 16th edition of this big easter egg hunt and treasure hunt organised by Sports Vulture Loisirs asbl. In Soignies, on 20/04/14!
On the programme:
- 25000 little chocolate eggs, 20 treasures in each hunting ground and a face painting workshop,
- 1 warm pancake per child and delicious fresh milk from our local farms,
- The Godéran scriptorium, clowns and the Géants des Carrières giants,
- Tickets to various tourist attractions in the Hainaut and other provinces drawn out of a hat just before the start of the hunts.
All of this is included in the ticket price! Warm drinks (coffee and soup) will be available at a reasonable price.
No alcoholic drinks will be available this year.
The same goes for sugary drinks. There are four designated hunting grounds:
- 0-3 years accompanied by their parents,
- 4 to 5 years, without parents. The children are supervised by staff,
- 6 to 8 years, without parents. The children are supervised by staff,
- 9 to 12 year, without parents.
Children from 0 to 2: €5 for every ticket bought on the day, €4 for every ticket bought pre-sale.
Couriers: €1 per person (each €1 goes towards financing the insurance required for all visitors).
The hunt is declared open at precisely 10am by Miss Soignies Haute-Senne.
Don't be late and consider leaving early to give yourself time to find parking. Soignies train station is 1km from the park, so the train is a convenient option.
Profits will be invested in the current construction of the Motte Aux Mégalithes (Megalith moat).
- tel. : +32 (0) 474 44 55 90
- tel. : +32 (0) 478 61.27.84
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town SOIGNIES